HOw To CHRISTMAS TREE ON FRONT PORCH, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Christmas tree on front porch, image via PINTEREST
With the weather, the illnesses and the loss in our family this year, we didn't decorate much for Christmas.  So now I'm starting to think about next year and things we can do.

I'll be honest, I never thought about putting a tree outside on the front porch.  Lights, garland, other decor of course, but I love the idea of putting a whole tree out there.  I'm thinking about the after Christmas sales, I might look for a tree that would work next year on the porch.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and spent time with family.  And of course, hope Santa brought you everything you wanted.

Be inspired!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut