HOw To FRUIT TREE BLOOMING IN FEBRUARY


We have kept them in the city until the time is right to plant them out at the farm.  Today when I left for work, I looked and to my surprise, the pear tree has already started budding out and putting on flowers...so much for that groundhog!

Of course, none of the trees  are in the ground yet, and we're only in early February.  A freeze is definitely still possible.  Somewhere deep down in its genetic makeup, this tree thinks it is time to bud out.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at this point?  If we do get a freeze, should I cover it and protect this new growth?  Not worry about it?  Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)