HOw To JOHN DEERE PAINT, WHO KNEW?
![]() |
| John Deere Rustoleum spray paint |
It's funny how you can see something a hundred times, but not really "SEE" it, if that makes sense. Case in point, this paint. I've been in the paint section dozens of times over the years, buying spray paint of all different types. Until I ended up owning a John Deere product, I never saw these paint colors on the shelf. So recently, when I was choosing paint for the mirrors/dresser, I saw these.
I love how the can only says "specialty farm equipment", with a generic picture of a tractor that looks vaguely familiar. We all know what they mean! Then I noticed that the price tag on the shelf has the colors listed as
"John Deere Green/Yellow".
At least if I ever need some, I'll know where to get it.
Who knows, maybe I'll paint a mirror in "John Deere Green"! LOL!
![]() |


Comments
Post a Comment