HOw To MILEAGE TREE POST




I think this is such a cute idea, and we are totally going to use this at the farm.  There are a couple of trees on the property that have died in the drought this summer and I was going to have to cut them down at some point anyway.  It always makes me sad to lose a tree, but looking at this, I think it would be a PERFECT use for one of those trees.

We think it would be neat to have one right off the front porch, near the PARTY TREE so that it would be a great conversation piece when company comes over to visit.

I love the flowers around this one and the brightly colored signs.  Not sure I'd do the birdhouse at the top, I might have a different idea for that.



This could be a project I start on soon.  I can only hope it looks half as good as this one does.  Now I'll just need to figure out what cities/towns/countries to point to!  There is great potential for being goofy and silly in choosing them.  It should be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)