HOw To OMG ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME


AVERT YOUR EYES IF CREEPY CRAWLIES FREAK YOU OUT!

OK, here is the latest drama at the farm that I thought I'd share on this lovely Monday morning.  So this weekend we're at the farm, and since we hadn't been out for a bit, I thought I should check the area around the water heater just to make sure it's alright and nothing is leaking.  I pulled back the curtain on the water heater closet and had my flashlight looking around at pipes and then I glanced down and saw this...

Snake skin!
My apologies for the blurry photo, I didn't want to think about hanging around too long to take the picture, because I'm assuming the snake that this skin belonged to could still be inside somewhere.  We were all over the house doing cleaning, looking in drawers and moving stuff in cabinets and closets and didn't see anything.

Now the bathroom doors stay closed shut when we're not there so if it is still there, it's probably back underneath the tub. 2nd Man said NO WAY he is going to use that bathroom at night until we take care of this.  In fact, he's not even comfortable spending the night out there at this point.  No one wants to get up in the dark of night and worry about stepping on a snake!

Of course, he wants ME to get under the house and look for any openings and seal them up.  OK, say I find an opening or two and close them up, do we end up trapping said snake inside the house? 

So my question, does anyone know of something that deters snakes?  Something they don't like that we can put in that area or toss into that water heater closet?  Heck, maybe they make a good snake repellent?

YIKES!!

The mice I can handle.  The thought of a snake slithering around the house at night?  Um, not only no but HELL NO...LOL!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut