HOw To QUIKRETE COBBLESTONE PATH MOLD
I'M SO EXCITED!
Over the weekend, I found something I had been looking for. 2nd Family down at the other end of the property found it a few years ago and has used it extensively to make some paths around their yard.
I had found them online but I was hoping to find it locally. I finally did find it at Lowe's carried it but was out and Home Depot did not carry it all.
Here it is at Amazon: Quikrete 6921-32 Walk Maker
It was even on sale and had Amazon's free shipping plan.
It's the Quikrete Walk Maker.
What is that you ask?
I had found them online but I was hoping to find it locally. I finally did find it at Lowe's carried it but was out and Home Depot did not carry it all.
Here it is at Amazon: Quikrete 6921-32 Walk Maker
It was even on sale and had Amazon's free shipping plan.
It's the Quikrete Walk Maker.
What is that you ask?
| Quikrete Path Mold |
It's a 2' x 2' mold that you put down on the ground, mix up some Quikrete, fill it up and level it...
...then you lift it off the formed concrete, move it to the end of what you have just created and then start over. Just repeat this step over and over, and you end up with...
![]() |
| Example of Cobblestone Path |
...something like this! A nice cobblestone path for the yard! You can even add coloring to the mix to give them the exact look you want, or fill the gaps with dirt or sand or moss. I think we want to go the moss route, to give the paths the appearance that they have always been there.
The first place I'm going to work on is this path that will lead from the new stairs on the end of the porch toward the "party tree".
The nice thing is our new stairs are 4' wide, and this mold is 2' x 2'. So I'll just need to do two side by side and then proceed in a curve toward wherever we want our path to go. I've got some overhead views of the property that we're currently looking at in order to figure out some options. This is something I can do a few at a time each weekend.
Quikrete Walk Maker
Should be a fun, and best of all, rewarding, project.
The first place I'm going to work on is this path that will lead from the new stairs on the end of the porch toward the "party tree".
| Future Cobblestone Path |
Quikrete Walk Maker
Should be a fun, and best of all, rewarding, project.

Comments
Post a Comment