HOw To RECYCLED PRODUCT IDEAS WEBSITE

Occasionally, I want to send you to a neat website that I found either on my own or one of you great readers found and I got hooked on.


In this case today, it was one of you that directed me there.  The other day, I was visiting Dani's wonderful blog, Eco Footprint South Africa, CLICK HERE to visit her website, and she had posted a link to a really cool website and I'm sharing that with you here.

It's a website that has pictures, hundreds and hundreds, of interesting and amazing ways that people have re purposed, or reused everyday products.


The website is http://www.recyclart.org/.

As she did at her site, here are a few of my favorite ideas:
Cork Plant Label - I am SO doing this, time to start saving corks
Old Rolling Pin Wall Hooks - I could do this with some old rolling pins we have
Cheese Grater Wall Storage - I could see MANY uses for something like this
Now, they don't give you instructions, it's more just for inspiration, but wow, what inspiration there is.  There are some that have links to websites or blogs with more information on how it was made, and some have links to where they are selling the item shown (Etsy for example).  Some are funky and cool and would be easy to make, while others are over the top and would require lots of work to accomplish.  Best of all, there are plenty of ideas for everyone.


So before you throw away that object that you didn't think you had a use for, check out this website and see if there is another use you can find for it, you just might be surprised.


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Methods of drainage (Open drainage, Closed drainage)