HOw To REFRIGERATOR DISHES, THRIFT STORE FIND
| Refrigerator Dishes |
Over the last few weeks, I've been searching thrift stores for these old style refrigerator dishes. We had a couple of small ones, but we thought we needed some more, especially in different sizes, for storing leftovers (whenever we have them, ha) in the fridge. Glass is so much nicer than plastic, not to mention it's got a great 'retro' look to it.
So this is the collection I've found so far. A few pieces are in the pattern called "hazel atlas crisscross". It's amazing what you can find once you start looking for something specific. No telling how many of these I've passed by over the years. Wouldn't mind having a few more, but this will be a good start.
Here they are, we washed them and put them in the fridge, you know, just to try them out and see how we'd like them, ha.
I couldn't resist sharing this find. It's the same "crisscross pattern", in a one pound glass butter dish. It fits perfectly in the butter compartment. Now if only I could find a glass egg holder of some sort. Hmm, I wonder if they made those?
Comments
Post a Comment