HOw To SINK SHELF

Shelf for mudroom sink
Remember a few weeks ago when I put up the shelves above the mudroom sink?  Click HERE for that posting.  Anyway, I bought a set of 4 shelves from Ikea but only used three of them above it.  I was trying to think of what to do with the extra one when I temporarily laid it across the sink.

Turns out it fits nicely and gives a sort of extra horizontal space to sit things on,  for example, a basket to strain and rinse veggies in.  Even with the faucet running, the stream of water runs out passed the shelf when it's pushed to the back.  I am thinking about actually getting another one so I can just make the top an extra table surface for the mudroom when needed.  They can easily store at the side of or underneath the sink.  A coating of some water proof deck type stain might be good as well, just so no worries with being wet.

I love it when something unexpected comes out of something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut