HOw To INSPIRATION THURSDAY AWESOME LITTLE POTTING SHED

Little White Potting Shed, photo courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens
Sigh.  When I saw this a couple years back, I just had to stare for a bit.  I could so envision this on the property somewhere.

I love the color, the picket fence (naturally) the flowers, and the bright yellow water pump. I also gaze inside and imagine all the fun things that I could create and do.  It doesn't have to be JUST a potting shed, right?

In fact, there is a clearing I've been working on that this would be perfect for.  Of course, there is just SO much more to work on at the farm, this will definitely move to the future bucket list of projects.

Enjoy your day!

Be inspired!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Update Methods of Fertilizer Application

New Update Seed dormancy and its importance

New Update Mango Hopper, Mango Defoliator, Banana Leaf and Fruit beetle, Citrus Caterpillar/ Lemon Butterfly, Rhinoceros Beetle of Coconut